The aim of the course is to expose students to the fundamentals of
digital electronics system design.
- through gate level system design optimization techniques and
- the design procedures for both memoryless and memory-based systems will be elucidated.
Recommended Reading List
- Digital Electronics (Digital Logic Design) by Sanjay Sharma, Kwatson Books, 2011, 3ed, ISBN: 978-81-907386-7-5
- Digital Systems Principles and Applications by Ronald J. Tocci, Neal S. Widmer, Gregory L. Moss, Pearson Education, Inc, 2007, 10ed, ISBN: 0-13-173969-7.
- An digital systems textbook that covers the relevant areas to be treated.